Friday, December 5, 2008

Tuesday 14th October

Really good nights sleep, don't get up until 10am, Rebecca and I go to local cafe for breakfast as not available at our hotel where we have a very good omelette, toast and coffee for 10 soles ($5) each. The rest of the group have gone out early on a whale watching trip, we didn't go as have done it before in Australia. After breakfast Rebecca decides to go back to do some laundry and I go to the bank to change some of our big notes as no one ever has change, I wander in and out of shops and buy a pair of shorts and t shirt for the beach. I also go to internet cafe to send some emails home and spend rest of the day walking, taking photos, need some excercise as have been on buses a lot. I meet up with Julia and Gemma at 5.30pm as I am going back to get ready for dinner and we do some shopping together at the markets, then go to supermarket to buy breakfast and snacks for early departure tomorrow. Dinner tonight 7pm I arrive back with only 10 minutes to get ready so forgo a shower, we go to another very good restaurant where I have a chicken salad and yes more sex on the beach and pina colada, get to bed around 10pm.

No comments: